Sunday, November 11, 2012

dented denture


throughout these 3 months, I had gone thro a lot. with the pressure of posting, the depressing mountain of books, and unexplainable mental stress. but I have to say, prosthodontics posting marks the worst yet.

how would I ever imagine that making of a denture could squeeze that much tears and sweats out of me right? Subhanallah!

Allah really wants to test me on my patience, my perseverance and my humbleness.

a lot more happened before and after that, and I must say, final year is a true testify of your physical and mental strength, and most of all, your faith in Him.

that moment, when I felt so hopeless and have nothing more in me, all i can think of is Him.

"When is the help of Allah ?" Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near (2:214)

and subhanallah, it is very near, indeed. alhamdulillah, All Praise to Allah, all went smoothly and the denture is almost ready!


a lot of tears shed. a lot of rushing to go back and pray and rush back again to class, a lot class missed, and a lot of lunch skipped. these weeks taught me, I am truly nothing without Allah. He is the one who hold me up, and make it possible for me to keep on going. I know the road is long, and a lot more will be coming in my way, but insyaAllah, Allah always always here with me (:

p/s thanks umi ayah for being here for me, always <3 br="br">

No comments: