Thursday, September 20, 2012

panda sandwich

InTheNameofAllahTheMostGraciousMostMerciful


just a normal usual day, was in my kitchen trying a new recipe - Chicken Teriyaki (turned out yummy!) for my dinner - sandwich :) cutting the chicken pieces and putting it in marinade sauce, suddenly from behind..

Assalamualaikum Nadia!
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Nadia
Happy birthday to you

And spontaneously my hands started shaking in excitement and I think shock too. hihi. there they are - Rafika, Amy and Dila standing at my door with a cute pink cake and a huge panda!


speechless! too sweet! :D thanks so very much you three for making my day! cant deny was a bit bugged for not having any birthday thingy this year and last year (well last year was horrible one since I was crying my eyes out, thanks to Pathology and Microbiology final exam lol) this year birthday was awesome since I got to celebrate my birthday with family after 3 years, Alhamdulillah. and celebrating with my friends are great too! :)

yummy cake, cuddly panda! Alhamdulillah

thanks very much Amy, Dila and Rafika for this belated celebration! May Allah strengthen our ukhuwah till Jannah insyaAllah! :)

21st-20th-22nd

No comments: