Wednesday, November 02, 2011

irritated to inanimates

what a day. i know i know. it sounds so spoilt, but honestly He holds my feeling and im sure He has a great plan by putting that feeling in me :)

was very congested in the classroom, and the lecturer been teaching exceeding his time limit. at one point i felt like vomiting because of the closed space. the heat starting to suffocate me and trigger that 'irritate-switch' within me. anything touching my face starting to raise my anger, my normal sandals starting to feel too tight, my arm socks making me so mad.
sound a bit crazy right? hihi.

right after he went out of class, i rushed out to go back to my room. everything i saw along the way is boiling my head. dash into my room, start taking off the sandal, the arm socks, the labcoat at an instance!



but the great part is, as i sit by my window, open it wide, then sitting by the awesome green tree, with His love-letter, the sakinah comes overwhelm me and i feel so connected to His creations. masyaAllah, even i didn't hear their zikr literally, but somehow felt it :)

note to self : make sure to take time to listen to the zikr around (59:1)

Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, Allahuakbar!

No comments: