Wednesday, October 05, 2011

musafirku

lately i'm a loyal rider on emotion roller coaster. may be this is the test He puts forward for me to realize how strong i am. may be this is the sign He light up for me to realize where i should go. maybe this is the air He send for me to realize how to breath.

23-25/9
very very last minutes decision. but i knew what i needed to do, when i needed to do it. just a day before, bought the bus ticket, and puff, i disappeared from Belgaum and turn up in Bangalore. the moment i saw her, my heart dropped. at that very moment, i realize we both needed the strength. we both are as fragile as bubbles. those words, the loves and the sleep in together, verified by the blooming pink lava. mashaAllah, what i got from the short visit is indescribable by words. dear, im not going to write much here about our time together, but what i could say is, im soooo thankful for this nikmat, and endless thanks to Allah for this friendship. i hope those love notes i left for you will keep you strong, and my love for you never stop even with hundreds miles between us!

30/9-2/10
alhamdulillah, was a great trip, emotionally and spiritually. sorry to those i never get the chance to inform about me coming over to Mangalore, but i never expect there is so many familiar hearts there, and familiar hearts waiting for my news. love you all, and im glad to see all of you. it is a blessing to get to spend more time to nurture ukhuwah with my two dearest friends here, and a lot more from other place. and shocking enough, i met my cousin there! didnt know he was coming. was a great catch up after more than 2 years we never meet, felt so far away as family.

alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah. my emotion is still growing and i hope these journeys help me, hope i manage to pick up all the seed He placed for me.

No comments: