Tuesday, January 04, 2011

back to land of nowhere

2 weeks past too fast, and now im back to here.. 3.5 years to go, Allah guide me and hold me strong please. oh i miss Malaysia already :S

i must say, been here 1.5 years. seen a lot, experienced so much. India is hard, life here is hard for everyone. when you feel too good of yourself, you can look down and be reminded how lucky you are to be who you are.

to all in Malaysia, thanks for making my holiday so meaningful. thanks for all who came to Gambang. at first i was just asking my mom for a holiday for us, turned out, Alhamdulillah we managed to gather the whole big family of my mom's side :) thanks for my stay in KL too. thanks for wonderful smile in Perlis. and hope to see you all again soon insyaAllah

11 comments:

akulazy said...

study kat india? nice...study apa??

DiA said...

dentistry :)

akulazy said...

tererlaa dentistry...

anyway, bout the post on my blog, didn't mean it to happen...but we're all good now...

and u r truly right...its not nice at all to make someone cry.. :D

DiA said...

just normal.

good that you both are good again

btw, i want to ask for your help. tried to email you but no respond..

anyhow, what design you studying eh?

akulazy said...

my bad.. never actually checkd my gmail.. :P

not studyin design anymore actually...doin architecture now... in malaysia...

so wat can i do for u miss pink panda??

DiA said...

oh. its okay then. if you still studying design, then only you can help i think.. hihi

and about FB, i dont have one :)

akulazy said...

no fb? wow..respect...

u sure i wont be able to help?
at least let me know wat it is...

DiA said...

had before, but then deleted it. feel so much better when not in FB :)

design a dress :P see, told ya you cant help lol. but thanks tho! :)

akulazy said...

bes laa design dress....

can i try...but no promise it'll work.. :D

DiA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DiA said...

thanks yeah!