Monday, July 19, 2010

final countdown

alhamdulillah, im still alive and breathing! (: so far, finished all 3 theory papers, and one practical. 2 more practicals to go. then 22nd july - goodbye Belgaum, see you in a month!!

cant wait to go home where my heart is (: but 2 more papers to go, Allahuma najjahna fil imtihan. give me strength, give me guidance and Your blessing. without your help, i could not survive this life. alhamdulillah, so far my final exam is good. one thing i learn is, try your best and never stop praying, because everything is controlled by Him. dont be overconfident, and dont be under-confident. whatever unsure and beyond our capability, leave it to Allah, insyaAllah He will help (:

okay, back to books!! Mommy, daddy and my siblings, thanks so much for the prayers (:

No comments: