Friday, December 25, 2009

sweat

wat can i say, Malaysia is hot! :) but, regardless de countless sweat and de burning heat, its good to be back home!!

did mega shopping in Bangalore and KL, and spent a lot!! haha, i have to save up after this, coz im officially broke now (: thanks so much to Along, for taking leave to bring me to midval, plus ur patience to walk around de mall wid me ( i know he was so tired but he still follow me to shop. well, cant blame me, shoppaholic have prob to stop wink2 ) and thanks also so Mak Wa who also took leave from work specially for me, and brought me to IKEA. more shopping! to Opah and Atuk who cook my fav food, and for sending me to KL Sentral. not to forget, Hanisah, thanks beary much for coming all de way to my Opah's place juz so we can meet each other eventho it was late nite aedy. gal, i love u much! i wish i can spend more time in KL but my loves r in perlis, so... (:

so far, i ate so much :) i love being home. de love, de joy... RM1400 is so worth it :D ok, got to go sleep now, need to wake up early tomoro. my uncle from KL is here, spending the night wif his wife.

No comments: