Sunday, September 06, 2009

FrieNds

one hell of a week, a lot of tear n fear, and at the end of it, de disgusting week never end. no specific event will be told here as i'd upset enuff by myself about all these, so i dont need anymore reason or extra moment for my eyes to do thier reluctant job of crying.

things i learnt during de week

1. friends, we dont really decide whom is our friend. sometime i wish dis person can be my friend, dis one dont be my friend. but at the end, it just didnt work dat way. and we have to live wif it. its not a bad thing actually. but de bad part is, the one whom i really wish will be here to hug me and care for me during diz hard time isnt here. luckly, im not totally alone here. thanks Sindhu!

2. enough sleep is compulsory, its not an option.

and some other stuff i learnt but i might wanna keep it to myself. to all my friend, im sorry if i hurt or offended anyone during my bad week. but im so sorry again, im too busy managing my brain to really see wat i do to others. gimme time, so i can be back to normol, i hope so!

No comments: