Sunday, December 14, 2008

wHat a wEek

These are very horrible.. I miss a proper food which I can eat and wont have to rush to the toilet… its really a disastrous week, even its raya haji, we particularly just celebrate it for the 1st day.. after that, we stay home for the whole week.. of coz, I cant even stay away from the toilet more than one hour…. Plus some other thing that bothering me….

I don’t know… after the trip, thing happen…. Which is so unexpected… I don’t know what should I do, until I did lots of things I know damn well that I suppose not do.. and now I really regret doing it. But things cant be undone…. Why why why.. why did I have to do that… truth, I suck in mostly everything..

Too good to be true
Too bad to be happening
Crying or devastating
Suffering or affliction
Things still doesn’t change
And still you have to go through
The same painful path
Till you found the strength

I wish I can change things… I wish things were like they were before.. but I’m not a god, I cant do anything, but pray… Allah, give the best for me, give me courage and strength. Coz rite now im losing everything im trying to built inside, again. Help me…

the chest pain is back again... wuaa.. i need air!!

u r not perfect nadia, but why, why u still hate other people? i cant help it.. when i hate someone, i simply hate that person.... astaghfirullah...

No comments: