Monday, November 17, 2008

SleEp hEad

A2 is hard. but me believe me senior warn me aedy about that... now me understand... super depressing.. but bcoz of that, im much lazy to study.. so, last weekend me went back, what me manage to do :
1. read (read only) application topics
2. do 2 past year papers
3. play lots of computer game
4. eat lots of food
5. sleep almost 12 hours everyday
6. watch madagascar 2 (thats the cause of me using 'me' to represent 'i, mine, me') hehehe
7. went shopping at low yat and sg. wang

see? how i wasted me time? huhu.. now me need to cover back for all the time me wasted, coz me forgot most of biology facts aedy.. huhu... cant wait to finish biology exams...coz of the stay up me did most of the night, me having 'a swollen eye', i mean AN EYE only, wierd but only my right eye have that problem... huhu...

me so mad looking at someone so spoilt but didnt realize that and demands more... super annoying and making me damn jelous... huhu.. what to do...


btw, 13th November, happy 20th birthday to panda.. u know what u meant to me and not much word i can write here to show that. moga panda yg kukirim ke sana ituh dpt mengukir senyumanmu ituh... hehe. may Allah bless ur venture and my wish for u is the best in ur life :) actually, i got another present for u, but it seem like forever for me to complete it before i email it for u.. hehe..

No comments: