Sunday, December 03, 2006

mY hOliDay..

lets me put out my plan for this SPM holiday, 6 months!! which starts 7 december 2006, my last paper!

7 - 8 December 2006
penang! here i come! im going to penang with my classmate, the coolest class in the universe,
5 Sumaiyah 2006

10 - 13 December 2006
huhu, i really missed water!! my favorite place to be.. playing with water with my family members.. all of them.. ehm.. 8 of them!!

13-15 December 2006
yo! im on top of the world!! wif my family too, i will go to cameron highland!!


16 December 2006
my aunt will held a wedding ceremony and i have to attend!

17 December 2006
at last, i arrived at my aunt home, nilai! just next to KLIA!! supposely i go there by airplane but since my parents love me so much and will bring me there, so i just throw away my airplane ticket on 14th December that i had bought!
after that, thats a lot more plan to be but i tell u later when i have been there!!

No comments: