Sunday, November 26, 2006

STUPID!!

who is that guy?! go to hell with his words. i never insulted anybody, nor their family but why he keep insulting me? and my father too?! all the 'H' in my life, i need all of u! i cant stand with this man keep doing this to me. what have i done that make me deserve this?! i never even call anybody stupid but he insulted me like i am a girl with no PRIDE!! Oh Allah, he didnt deserve ur world, ur earth and ur land coz he never learn! i have to stand his insults not only this time but so many times! he is not my responsible, why he kept bugging me? he is not my responsible, not even my dakwah's responsible!
ok, may be the words i had write was my angry. but if that man stand in front of me, i will slap him! he is nothing to say those words towards me and my family! I will never reply that man again, and u will never get my forgiveness, never!!

No comments: